im dead horrible hahaahahaaaa
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the Little Microbiology Blog followers!!
Photograph courtesy Stephanie Mounaud, J. Craig Venter Institute
… fungal Christmas tree is this time a traditional green and topped with a yellow star made with the fungus Talaromyces stipitatus.
Published December 21, 2012
Wishing you a merry christmas..! :D
Fungal snowman. Hat, Eyes, Mouth, Buttons: Aspergillus niger; Arms: Aspergillus nidulans; Nose: Aspergillus terreus with Penicillium marneffei; Body: Neosartorya
1) Cover your stump before you hump
2) Before you attack her, wrap your whacker
3) Don’t be silly, protect your Willie
4) When in doubt shroud you spout
5) Don’t be a loner, cover your boner
6) You can’t go wrong, if you shield your dong
7) If your not going to sack it, go home and whack…